Senior Accountant / Contracts Administrator
ServPRO, a well-established firm of accountants, auditors, advocates and consultants, is seeking to recruit an Accountant / Contracts Administrator in Nicosia for a client, a large group operating in the IT industry.
- Maintain contract files and records, prepare status reports and reconcile differences with the project managers
- Maintain a database and provide regular status reports on customer and supplier maintenance contracts
- Maintain a database with vendors, prices, purchase records, related documentation and negotiated terms
- Maintain external and internal communication channels
- Create and review sales invoices from orders, contracts, timesheets and other internal and external sources
- Administer the time sheets system and provide regular reports to management for utilisation, chargeability and variance from budgets
- Handle the issue and revision of bank guarantees relating to customer contracts
- Report to the CFO of the company
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration, finance, accounting or economics or accounting qualification
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong knowledge of business financial best practices and an understanding of contract law
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient user of Microsoft office
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
To apply please send your CV (with ref. Senior Accountant / Contracts Administrator vacancy) by email to the address: [email protected]
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.